Sunday 22 September 2013

chapter 10

Dear Diary,
                             ................ is all i can comprehend right now. Tongue tied. lost. speechless. My brain has decided to desert me. Once again diary, i just froze and gawked at this boy. 


in the room

just as his lips parted to say something my door opened and he scurried his chair all the way to the wall, as far away from me as possible.



me : Thank god it was just the nurse. i swear i think i had a mini heart attack! 

rakan: hahahahaha you should have seen the look on your face! 

me : heyy not funny -.-


and like that diary, the next hour consisted of us making fun of each other and just catching up...

i didnt forget myself though. I'll regret this later but i need to tell him to go. It's getting too late.

me: umm rakan. umm what time is it?

rakan: like 11pm. why?

me: u-umm rakan, it's getting late....

rakan: hahaha okay okay, im going. but keep your phone with you.
i'll BBM you till you fall asleep.

he came closer to me just so we can say goodbye. 
dont get the wrong picture diary! he was standing up, so he was so tall compared to me. 
he bent down and gave me a hug, and after that all i could see was the mere shadow of his figure disappear beyond my hospital door as i fell asleep...

it was like his scent drugged me.   
how close he was to me, well just made me unconscious i guess. 
He wore my favorite perfume for men. 
i guess now i would say i overdosed on the scent and it put me in the happiest place ever. 
The entire world crashed around me and all i could do was cherish that moment for a while longer...

2 comments:

  1. Scent* last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x
      i completely forgot to look over it, but i changed it now.

      Delete